Nowadays, people are trying various things. The self-balancing scooter is a very youthful and beautiful to move freely and popular among young men and women. By the end of June, Xiaomi launched the new version of Ninebot series self-balancing scooter, Xiaomi Ninebot plus self-balancing Scooter . Compared to its predecessor, the most intuitive difference is that the price is dearer by 1500 Yuan. Is Xiaomi Ninebot plus self-balancing Scooter really worth spending 1500 Yuan more? How is Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter? Is it an upgraded version of Ninebot self-balancing Scooter or what’s the difference? Is it worth buying the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter? Do you have to spend 1500 Yuan more to buy a balanced car?Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter and see how it is? Get it the cheapest here!
We must have to admit that the look and style of Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter have all the hallmark of Xiaomi’s product and it is beautiful and features exquisite workmanship.
The 11-inch tire on the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter is slightly larger in diameter than the previous one, which has 10.5-inch tire. So, the radius of the tire is the same as the height of Mi 6 smartphone. In other words, personally you may think that the difference is not great, but from the actual experience point of view, this 11-inch tires will have no problem at ordinary speed or on a little bumpy road. If the Ninebot self-balancing Scooter is the reference, it can be said that the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter can easily outwit it. Also, Ninebot self-balancing Scooter cannot pass through an obstacle, whereas Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter can pass through an obstacle with some effort.
11-inch wheels. The added hub lights looks more beautiful
Chassis height from the ground is about 3/4 of the height of a Mi 6 phone
There is a small “trunk” at the rear rod of the scooter. You need to press the unlock button to lift the finger at the same time to open it, but do not press both at the same time. You require both the hands, and opening it with one hand is challenging.
The opening technique of the storage box is inconvenient
The storage box has space just to hold a remote or MaJia PTZ Camera and does not have space for the charger.
One of the great innovations of the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter is that it is equipped with a remote control, with which you can remotely control the Xiaomi scooter and experience autonomous walking. Meanwhile, its built-in chip that will locate your location so that it can automatically follow you. There is a recall function as well, which is very interesting.
Just press the pup button on the remote control, the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter automatically follow you behind the built-in positioning sensor. If it is within 20m from you, the same click on this button, the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter will come automatically to you, but there should be no obstacle between you and the balance of the car, as the Xiaomi scooter can only come on a straight path toward you, and cannot circumvent any obstacles. It’s a fun thing to do, more like a pet that follows the owner.
The scooter follows the owner
The recall function
Interface to attach Xiaomi MiJia PTZ Camera
Attached with Xiaomi MiJia PTZ Camera, which has to be purchased separately
If you purchase Xiaomi MiJia PTZ camera, you can install the top of the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter. You to use it for time-lapse photography, panoramic shooting, track shooting and other innovative games, and have some fun.
Increased pedal area, with soft material and it feels good.
With the technology capital and knowledge of Ninebot and Segway, I think the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter is totally trustworthy and will give a good performance. In addition, Xiaomi Ninebot Plus Scooter also has increased battery capacity, so with this more power it’s motor life has been increased to 35km, can reach a speed of up to 18 km/h. Compared with its predecessor, which has a battery life for 22km, it is a 50% increase, which seems to be a good improvement considering the difference in the price. Also, this scooter weighs a bit more than the regular version. Even if you are a new user, it is easy to use as well, as long as you can balance yourself and overcome your inner anxiety.
Returning to the question of if it is worth buying the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter for 3499 Yuan compared to the regular version for 1999 Yuan? Is Mi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter better than the regular version?
Our advice is that if your everyday need is a mere short commute and riding a short distance, then the regular version is better for you. However, if you want to experience it as a big toy for playing and to have fun, or have a longer riding requirement, then Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter is the best bet. Perhaps you may have to check with your friend with a regular version, before hovering for Plus version.
Now let’s summarize the advantages and slight improvements of the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter.
· Beautiful appearance, good workmanship
· Equipped with physical remote control, automatic follow, one-button recall and other interesting features
· 35km long life, motor power more
· Excellent riding performance, excellent stability, high starting point
· Can be used with MaJiaPTZ camera to achieve more play
Things that can be improved:
· Slightly heavier, perhaps a little laborious for young and seniors.
· Leg control lever still cannot be removed quickly or height can be adjusted
· Prices slightly higher than the regular version
· Opening of the storage box slightly inconvenience
After understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter and some good insight about the scooter, we hope that you will know which one to buy, Xiaomi Ninebot Scooter or the Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter. Here is the best deal you can find online!
- 19: Is It Worth To Buy? Xiaomi Amazif Pace (0)
- 16: Is It Worth to Buy, Xiaomi Mi TV Box Review (0)
- 13: Is It Worth to Buy, Xiaomi Gaming Laptop Review! (0)
- 11: Is It Worth to Buy? Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K Review! (0)
- 01: Is It Worth to Buy? Xiaomi Mi 6 Review (0)
- 27: Is It Worthy to Buy? Xiaomi Mi Speaker Bluetooth 4.0 Review (0)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5 | Thin But With Elegant Looks And Outstanding Performance (0)
- 14: Xiaomi Notebook Pro i5 Review | Beautiful Design And Excellent Performance (0)
- 06: Is It Worth to Buy? Review on Xiaomi Mi notebook AIR 13.3 inches (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Review | This Is The Most Successful Xiaomi Mobile Phone. (0)
- 28: Redmi Note 5 Review! 8 Highlight of The Most Powerful Redmi Phone in History (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Panorama 360 Camera In-depth Review (0)
- 10: Mi Wireless Mouse Brings New Enjoyment, Who Use Will Knows About It! (0)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Power Strip Converter | Transform Traditional Wall Socket to Power Strip (0)
- 28: Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale Review | A good product that can be weighed and recorded your whole family weight (0)
- 18: Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speakers 2, It Does Better Than The First Generation! (0)
- 14: Xiaomi Mitu Builder Block Infinite Finger Spinner Fidget (0)
- 10: Xiaomi Air Humidifier | Smart Humidification, Adding Value to a Healthy Life! (0)
- 07: Small Size With Big Capacity – User Experience On A Portable Mi Cup. (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Smart Temperature And Humidity Sensor | Just a Glance And You Know About The Temperature And The Humidity (0)
- 31: Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker V2 Review and User Experience (0)
- 27: Xiaomi Thermostat Electric Kettle | Discover The “Great Wisdom” of Boiling Water. (0)
- 22: Wish To Be Your “Brightest Star In The Night”, Xiaomi Portable Flashlight Review. (0)
- 19: Xiaomi Type C Adapter | Xiaomi USB C to HDMI Multi-function Device (0)
- 12: Xiaomi Wiha Screwdriver Set | A Good Helper That Assists You to Solve All the Troubles (1)
- 09: Xiaomi Smart 1080p WIFI IP Camera | It Is Safer to be Guarded by Smart Camera (0)
- 06: Xiaomi Smart Socket | Make The Traditional Household Appliances More Intelligent (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Capsule Earphone Review: Comfortable to Wear & Enjoy music with a style (0)
- 31: Which headphones best match your boyfriend? Give the best headphones that suitable for him (0)
- 26: Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Review: Dual Antenna, More Power in Enhance WiFi Signal! (0)
- 24: Seasonal Warm Little Hand Xiaomi Wool Touch Gloves (0)
- 21: It’s all about light – Unboxing on Xiaomi Yeelight downlight (0)
- 17: Sharing of Pop Science Grade Review! Xiaomi Mi TDS Pen Water Quality Tester! (0)
- 15: Review on 8H Xiaomi Neck Pillow: Your Best Partner at Work and Leisure (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Dec.04th-Dec.10th (0)
- 11: Xiaomi Air Purifier 2S Review | More Value Than Mi Air Purifier 2 (0)
- 09: Mi Sports Bluetooth headset | Awake Your Low Profile in Extravagance Lifestyle (0)
- 07: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.27th-Dec.3nd (0)
- 05: 30 Days Ultra long durability! Xiaomi Mijia Portable Electric Mi Shaver Review (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Will Launch New Smartphone Xiaomi Mi P1 (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter Review – Pros and Cons (0)
- 29: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 Review | An essential for the laid back (0)
- 26: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.20th-Nov26th (0)
- 25: Compact and user-friendly | Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Review (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Portable WIFI Review (0)
- 21: [Xiaomi weekly News] From Nov 13th-Nov 19th (0)
- 19: Yeelight Xiaomi Night Light: Just a Step and Sparks a Light Illuminate On You (0)
- 17: Mi AI Speaker Review | Compact and Beautiful, New fashion for Smart Technology (0)
- 15: Just a dual Camera Phone? 10 Details Let You Fall in Love with Xiaomi Mi5X (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi weekly] The ultimate carnival of Double 11 and Mi MIX 2 Full Ceramic Body on sale. (0)
- 11: Mi Pen – a signature experience and a cost-effective option (1)
- 09: Is It Worth to Buy | Xiaomi Air Purifier Pro Review (0)
- 07: Weekly Xiaomi News (Oct.30th-Nov.5th) (0)
- 06: Xiaomi Noise Cancelling Headphones In depth Review (1)
- 04: Which is worth to buy? XiaomiMi Wifi Router 3C or Mi Router 3 (0)
- 03: Mi news that were making Headlines this Week（10.23~10.29） (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Mi VR Headset In-depth Review | Is It Worth to Buy? (0)
- 30: The Way to Spoil Your Ears | Review on Mi In Ear Headphones Pro (1)
- 27: Xiaomi Power Bank 2 Review – All You Need to Know About It. (1)
- 26: Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy? (11)
- 23: Is It Worth to Buy? | Xiaomi Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp Review (0)
- 20: Xiaomi Mi Redmi 5A Released : Will It Be Another Ten Million Sells Product? (0)
- 19: Your journey partner -Xiaomi multi-functional bag- experience (0)
- 17: Xiaomi iHealth Thermometer – Your Household Essential (1)
- 14: In-depth Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Review, Xiaomi’s Best Camera Phone (2)
- 11: Why Is Xiaomi So Cheap With High Specs? CEO Lei Jun Reveal The Secrets! (1)
- 10: Simple Way to Turn Your Xiaomi Phones Into Transparent Screen (0)
- 09: The Secret | Microcrystalline Zirconium Ceramic Material Used in Xiaomi Mi Mix 2? (0)
- 08: Full Screen phone 2017, iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – Who Win? (2)
- 07: iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, which phone is worth buying (1)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Sound-guided Speaker Design – Detailed Review (0)
- 05: The Best Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Review: Insight Xiaomi Latest Phone (5)