Is Xiaomi Mi5X worth buying? This review will help you find the answer.
Nowadays, more people rely on mobile phone’s camera to take photos. So, if the phone manufacturers do not pay importance to camera technology and experience, then they are likely to be out of the market. Whether it is a budget phone or a flagship phone, dual camera seems to have become a standard feature of smartphones, but a mere presence of a dual camera does not mean that you can shoot impressive photos. Get it the cheapest here!
After the release of Xiaomi Mi 6 this year on April 19, a survey was posted in the Mi Community on the favorite feature of the phone. Out of 16,071 responses, about 40% (7,952 people) voted the Xiaomi Mi 6’s zoom Dual Camera as their favorite feature, which also proves Mi6 produces memorable portraits.
With Xiaomi Mi 6 excellent double camera as a nudge, Xiaomi released Xiaomi Mi 5X (also known as Xiaomi Mi A1 in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and LATAM), a more pro-zoom dual camera phone on July 26. Just like Mi 6 or iPhone 7 Plus, this Xiaomi Mi5X uses a similar zoom dual camera solution, a wide-angle main camera and a telephoto secondary camera. In addition to being able to do 2x lossless optical zooming, this solution offers SLR-like bokeh effect with portraits, especially with a light background.
So, in addition to capturing stunning photos using zoom dual camera, what else is more appealing in terms of design or function of Xiaomi Mi5X? Let’s take a look at why Mi5X is worth buying.
1. Infrared Port
With infrared port universal remote control function on Xiaomi Mi smartPhones, you no longer need a variety of remote control for your appliances. You can use the phone turn on the TV, air conditioning, Mi Smart devices, and more, all in one go, just by using the MIUI universal remote control for the infrared function.
2. Oleophobic layer
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) display has an oleophobic coating, so the touch is smoother, there will be no resistance or poor maneuver, and improved touch experience. At the same time, if there is water drop on the screen, it will slide to the ground because of the oleophobic property, which is not hydrophilic, as shown in the following animation.
3. Antenna with the same color as the phone body
If you want to get good communication signals, you must have an antenna band, but this a pain point for an all-metal phone, as the antenna looks distinctly with not blending with the body of the phone. However, Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) uses injection molding process to keep the same color for the U-type antenna and the body, thus providing a sense of unison. Xiaomi Mi5X rounded with a rounded waist, a delicate matte texture design, and a U-type antenna with the same color, thus giving you a stunning look.
4. 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C interface
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) has both 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C interface. Although most of the flagship phones are beginning to use the USB Type-C interface, the coexistence of dual interface is rare for the use of headset.
5. 1.25μm large pixel camera
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) has pixel unit size of 1.25μm. With a large pixel area in the camera, this means that the photosensitive element area is larger and the electromagnetic interference will be reduced due to a larger photosensitive area. Thus resulting in a high-quality picture. The summary is the classic line in the photography circle: everything end in photos.
6. Lots of photo editing features
Photo editing is commonly used by Smartphone users, especially by female users and there are a lot of photo editing Apps. But with Xiaomi Mi5X, you can achieve a variety of photo editing functions without having to download third-party photo editing Apps. Xiaomi Mi 5X (Mi A1) comes with a variety of portrait filters, posters, cute stickers, personalized graffiti and more. Let’s take pictures, and show photos with more geniality.
7. Perfect balance of performance and power consumption Snapdragon 625
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) uses Snapdragon 625 processor, thus performance and power consumption are very balanced. The 14nm Octo-core processor allows the phone to have a better battery life, at the same time you will not stick in the game or lose the frame. The Xiaomi Mi5X comes with a 3080mAh large battery and 4GB +64 GB storage portfolio, which will meet the requirements of almost all standard users.
8. High-fidelity audio experience
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) has studio-quality sound quality, DHS Audio Calibration Algorithm that can enhance the phone’s voice capabilities, can give full performance to the potential of headphones with independent amplification, even with 600 ohm high impedance large headphones.
9. Remove unwanted objects from photo
Many friends may have had a beautiful photo with a passer-by, or good scenery with awkward objects, which spoils the appeal of the photo. Xiaomi Mi5X has a magical photo editing feature, which can erase these unwanted objects or people, without professional software like Photoshop.
10. MIUI 9 version
Xiaomi Mi5X (Mi A1) can be enhanced with released MIUI 9 version which is released on November 9th. MIUI 9 has three features that are added, namely acceleration, dynamic resource allocation, and system optimization to start the application, so that the overall mobile phone experience is as fast as lightning. In addition to being able to make the phone faster, MIUI 9 also offers several productivity enhancements for the users such as photo search, information assistants, portals and productivity developments, thus making the complete essence of the mobile phone.
With so many features of Xiaomi Mi5X(Mi A1), is there anyone who wouldn’t love it? Here is the best deal you can find online!
- 19: Is It Worth To Buy? Xiaomi Amazif Pace (0)
- 16: Is It Worth to Buy, Xiaomi Mi TV Box Review (0)
- 13: Is It Worth to Buy, Xiaomi Gaming Laptop Review! (0)
- 11: Is It Worth to Buy? Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K Review! (0)
- 01: Is It Worth to Buy? Xiaomi Mi 6 Review (0)
- 27: Is It Worthy to Buy? Xiaomi Mi Speaker Bluetooth 4.0 Review (0)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5 | Thin But With Elegant Looks And Outstanding Performance (0)
- 14: Xiaomi Notebook Pro i5 Review | Beautiful Design And Excellent Performance (0)
- 06: Is It Worth to Buy? Review on Xiaomi Mi notebook AIR 13.3 inches (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Review | This Is The Most Successful Xiaomi Mobile Phone. (0)
- 28: Redmi Note 5 Review! 8 Highlight of The Most Powerful Redmi Phone in History (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Panorama 360 Camera In-depth Review (0)
- 10: Mi Wireless Mouse Brings New Enjoyment, Who Use Will Knows About It! (0)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Power Strip Converter | Transform Traditional Wall Socket to Power Strip (0)
- 28: Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale Review | A good product that can be weighed and recorded your whole family weight (0)
- 18: Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speakers 2, It Does Better Than The First Generation! (0)
- 14: Xiaomi Mitu Builder Block Infinite Finger Spinner Fidget (0)
- 10: Xiaomi Air Humidifier | Smart Humidification, Adding Value to a Healthy Life! (0)
- 07: Small Size With Big Capacity – User Experience On A Portable Mi Cup. (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Smart Temperature And Humidity Sensor | Just a Glance And You Know About The Temperature And The Humidity (0)
- 31: Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker V2 Review and User Experience (0)
- 27: Xiaomi Thermostat Electric Kettle | Discover The “Great Wisdom” of Boiling Water. (0)
- 22: Wish To Be Your “Brightest Star In The Night”, Xiaomi Portable Flashlight Review. (0)
- 19: Xiaomi Type C Adapter | Xiaomi USB C to HDMI Multi-function Device (0)
- 12: Xiaomi Wiha Screwdriver Set | A Good Helper That Assists You to Solve All the Troubles (1)
- 09: Xiaomi Smart 1080p WIFI IP Camera | It Is Safer to be Guarded by Smart Camera (0)
- 06: Xiaomi Smart Socket | Make The Traditional Household Appliances More Intelligent (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Capsule Earphone Review: Comfortable to Wear & Enjoy music with a style (0)
- 31: Which headphones best match your boyfriend? Give the best headphones that suitable for him (0)
- 26: Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Review: Dual Antenna, More Power in Enhance WiFi Signal! (0)
- 24: Seasonal Warm Little Hand Xiaomi Wool Touch Gloves (0)
- 21: It’s all about light – Unboxing on Xiaomi Yeelight downlight (0)
- 17: Sharing of Pop Science Grade Review! Xiaomi Mi TDS Pen Water Quality Tester! (0)
- 15: Review on 8H Xiaomi Neck Pillow: Your Best Partner at Work and Leisure (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Dec.04th-Dec.10th (0)
- 11: Xiaomi Air Purifier 2S Review | More Value Than Mi Air Purifier 2 (0)
- 09: Mi Sports Bluetooth headset | Awake Your Low Profile in Extravagance Lifestyle (0)
- 07: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.27th-Dec.3nd (0)
- 05: 30 Days Ultra long durability! Xiaomi Mijia Portable Electric Mi Shaver Review (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Will Launch New Smartphone Xiaomi Mi P1 (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter Review – Pros and Cons (0)
- 29: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 Review | An essential for the laid back (0)
- 26: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.20th-Nov26th (0)
- 25: Compact and user-friendly | Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Review (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Portable WIFI Review (0)
- 21: [Xiaomi weekly News] From Nov 13th-Nov 19th (0)
- 19: Yeelight Xiaomi Night Light: Just a Step and Sparks a Light Illuminate On You (0)
- 17: Mi AI Speaker Review | Compact and Beautiful, New fashion for Smart Technology (0)
- 15: Just a dual Camera Phone? 10 Details Let You Fall in Love with Xiaomi Mi5X (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi weekly] The ultimate carnival of Double 11 and Mi MIX 2 Full Ceramic Body on sale. (0)
- 11: Mi Pen – a signature experience and a cost-effective option (1)
- 09: Is It Worth to Buy | Xiaomi Air Purifier Pro Review (0)
- 07: Weekly Xiaomi News (Oct.30th-Nov.5th) (0)
- 06: Xiaomi Noise Cancelling Headphones In depth Review (1)
- 04: Which is worth to buy? XiaomiMi Wifi Router 3C or Mi Router 3 (0)
- 03: Mi news that were making Headlines this Week（10.23~10.29） (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Mi VR Headset In-depth Review | Is It Worth to Buy? (0)
- 30: The Way to Spoil Your Ears | Review on Mi In Ear Headphones Pro (1)
- 27: Xiaomi Power Bank 2 Review – All You Need to Know About It. (1)
- 26: Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy? (11)
- 23: Is It Worth to Buy? | Xiaomi Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp Review (0)
- 20: Xiaomi Mi Redmi 5A Released : Will It Be Another Ten Million Sells Product? (0)
- 19: Your journey partner -Xiaomi multi-functional bag- experience (0)
- 17: Xiaomi iHealth Thermometer – Your Household Essential (1)
- 14: In-depth Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Review, Xiaomi’s Best Camera Phone (2)
- 11: Why Is Xiaomi So Cheap With High Specs? CEO Lei Jun Reveal The Secrets! (1)
- 10: Simple Way to Turn Your Xiaomi Phones Into Transparent Screen (0)
- 09: The Secret | Microcrystalline Zirconium Ceramic Material Used in Xiaomi Mi Mix 2? (0)
- 08: Full Screen phone 2017, iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – Who Win? (2)
- 07: iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, which phone is worth buying (1)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Sound-guided Speaker Design – Detailed Review (0)
- 05: The Best Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Review: Insight Xiaomi Latest Phone (5)