I have always wanted to have a good quality Bluetooth headset that can let me get away from the boring time, and I have my own requirements to the headset such as cost-effective, small and user-friendly, battery life long, loud enough and best to single-ear. Before Xiaomi mi bluetooth headset I have used several Bluetooth headsets before, but none of them meet my standard, there are either weak performance on battery life, or sound is weak especially in noisy environment, I have hardly heard any sound from it.
Compared to several products, Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth headset youth edition kit is the best fit for my requirements in terms of small size, single-ear, and most importantly it comes with charging base. It only cost me 99 yuan to buy this headset, the following I will show you how my experience in using this. Get it the cheapest here!
White packaging box with transparent front plastic cover
Back of the box is information relate to Xiaomi Mi bluetooth headset
Unboxed it and this is where I find the charging base
Family portraits: One single-ear headset, one charging base, one USB charging cable, 3 set of silicone earcap and one manual.
One of the disadvantages is charger not included, although I have few charger at home somehow I don’t like to mix-use the charger in different products, just feel this is not good for the device.
Easy carry charging base, you can charge the Xiaomi Mi bluetooth headset wherever you are, you do not need to worry about the durability. Charging base comes with 320am built-in battery, can fully charge the Xiaomi bluetooth headset three times, so you can enjoy the fun of music whole day without worry about the battery life when you go out.
Anti-slipped material at the bottom of charging base with Mi LOGO
This compact and long cylinder shape Mi bluetooth headset has a simple design, no unnecessary component. There is an indicator at the bottom.
The external coating of the Xiaomi mi bluetooth headset is said to have used Japan’s Musashi paint, which can effectively prevent abrasion and oil stains, if it gets dirty you just need to gently wipe it away. The Mi bluetooth headset is skin-friendly too, and feeling good when holding it in hand. Some netizen has done an evaluation of anti-greasy effect, even oily pen stains can easily rub off, it is great.
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth headset uses a detachable ear cap design, this unique ear cap made by medical grade silicone according to the 2000 Asian cochlear sampling design, and feel soft and comfortable when wearing it. It is awful smell free, and there are two alternate ear caps in different size for your choice.
The left side of the Mi bluetooth headset is the volume keys, you can adjust the volume here.
I think it is quite rational to put the charging port at the bottom of the headset, this kind of design does not affect the appearance and make it a little waterproof.
The top is the power switch and answering buttons, it is very convenient for you to answer the call without press by mistake.
Follow the good tradition of Miui system, the Mi bluetooth headset is user-friendly, you will not get confused. The manual is also written intuitively, even stupid people can learn it very fast!
Remove the silicone ear cap, you can see the magnetized moving coil speaker, and the unique product ID and CMIIT ID printed at the edge.
The MIIT ID is referred to the radio transmitter model approval code. According to “Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Management of Radio Operation” the production and import of radio transmitting equipment need to carry out type approval on its emission characteristics and issue the “radio transmission equipment type approval certificate” and model approval code. The ex-factory equipment shall be marked with the model number Approval code.
After Pop science, we can see that Xiaomi product is strictly following the relevant state laws and regulations.
The next step is to connect the Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth headset, you can see it when you activate bluetooth on your mobile phone, it is quite convenient.
After connected, there is the power bar of the headset showing in the top status bar, it is privilege of the Xiaomi Mi bluetooth headset in MIUI system, not supported by other brands headphones.
This is the official details images that show all the components of the Mi bluetooth headset, the appearance is a 7 words, very simple.
After full charging, the indicator turns blue, this is the time you unplug the USB cable.
Since this is a single-ear headphones, if not worn it correctly it is very easy to fall, especially people like me who love running, if not master the skill, there are high chances the earphone will drop halfway I run. Finally, I figure out this is the most scientific way to wear it.
First twist the ear cap aside.
It should be on the silicon cap along the stretch and withstand the cochlear external auditory canal, to prevent falling and shifting. If the silicon cap is not worn properly, the Mi bluetooth headset can easily drop and lost. Another reason that the silicone cap may not fit comfortably into the cochlear may be the size is not right, you can test to see which size is the best fit for you.
Just like what the instructions summarize, you should “gently slide the earphone into the ear hole, and headset remains in the same position even you slightly shake the head” – how graceful summary!
After use of a period of time, let me summarize it in several parts.
Call: basically meet the call requirement, the voice is clear, no noise, but sometimes the volume is weak and I am totally no idea what causes it, but this problem rarely happened. When receiving incoming call, it will tell the number, but I do hope that it can directly broadcast the caller’s name, how wonderful is it!
Sound quality: If you want to have a good sound quality, this is not the bluetooth headset that you want, I only can say that the sound quality is better than the shanzhai version headphones, tri-band completely mixed together, no bass. With this, you only can listen to songs, if you want better sound quality, you need to find other price range Xiaomi Mi bluetooth headphones.
Durability: After Full charge and the maximum volume, you can continuously listen to nearly 4 hours, with the charging base I am confident to said that 12 hours is completely no problem.
Connection: I think Bluetooth signal is not stable, sometimes when I put it in pants pockets, there will be intermittent situation, but it reconnects very soon.
99 Yuan for the kit, let Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth headset youth version kit championing the market among the 100yuan similar products. Although the product is still not perfect, such a price is really a good deal, I recommend to buy it. Here is the best deal you can find online!
- 14: Xiaomi Notebook Pro i5 Review | Beautiful Design And Excellent Performance (0)
- 06: Is It Worth to Buy? Review on Xiaomi Mi notebook AIR 13.3 inches (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Review | This Is The Most Successful Xiaomi Mobile Phone. (0)
- 28: Redmi Note 5 Review! 8 Highlight of The Most Powerful Redmi Phone in History (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Panorama 360 Camera In-depth Review (0)
- 10: Mi Wireless Mouse Brings New Enjoyment, Who Use Will Knows About It! (0)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Power Strip Converter | Transform Traditional Wall Socket to Power Strip (0)
- 28: Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale Review | A good product that can be weighed and recorded your whole family weight (0)
- 18: Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speakers 2, It Does Better Than The First Generation! (0)
- 14: Xiaomi Mitu Builder Block Infinite Finger Spinner Fidget (0)
- 10: Xiaomi Air Humidifier | Smart Humidification, Adding Value to a Healthy Life! (0)
- 07: Small Size With Big Capacity – User Experience On A Portable Mi Cup. (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Mi Smart Temperature And Humidity Sensor | Just a Glance And You Know About The Temperature And The Humidity (0)
- 31: Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker V2 Review and User Experience (0)
- 27: Xiaomi Thermostat Electric Kettle | Discover The “Great Wisdom” of Boiling Water. (0)
- 22: Wish To Be Your “Brightest Star In The Night”, Xiaomi Portable Flashlight Review. (0)
- 19: Xiaomi Type C Adapter | Xiaomi USB C to HDMI Multi-function Device (0)
- 12: Xiaomi Wiha Screwdriver Set | A Good Helper That Assists You to Solve All the Troubles (1)
- 09: Xiaomi Smart 1080p WIFI IP Camera | It Is Safer to be Guarded by Smart Camera (2)
- 06: Xiaomi Smart Socket | Make The Traditional Household Appliances More Intelligent (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Capsule Earphone Review: Comfortable to Wear & Enjoy music with a style (1)
- 31: Which headphones best match your boyfriend? Give the best headphones that suitable for him (0)
- 26: Xiaomi Mi WiFi Amplifier 2 Review: Dual Antenna, More Power in Enhance WiFi Signal! (0)
- 24: Seasonal Warm Little Hand Xiaomi Wool Touch Gloves (0)
- 21: It’s all about light – Unboxing on Xiaomi Yeelight downlight (0)
- 17: Sharing of Pop Science Grade Review! Xiaomi Mi TDS Pen Water Quality Tester! (0)
- 15: Review on 8H Xiaomi Neck Pillow: Your Best Partner at Work and Leisure (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Dec.04th-Dec.10th (1)
- 11: Xiaomi Air Purifier 2S Review | More Value Than Mi Air Purifier 2 (0)
- 09: Mi Sports Bluetooth headset | Awake Your Low Profile in Extravagance Lifestyle (0)
- 07: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.27th-Dec.3nd (0)
- 05: 30 Days Ultra long durability! Xiaomi Mijia Portable Electric Mi Shaver Review (0)
- 03: Xiaomi Will Launch New Smartphone Xiaomi Mi P1 (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Ninebot Plus self-balancing Scooter Review – Pros and Cons (0)
- 29: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 Review | An essential for the laid back (0)
- 26: [Xiaomi News Weekly] Nov.20th-Nov26th (0)
- 25: Compact and user-friendly | Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headset Review (0)
- 23: Xiaomi Portable WIFI Review (0)
- 21: [Xiaomi weekly News] From Nov 13th-Nov 19th (0)
- 19: Yeelight Xiaomi Night Light: Just a Step and Sparks a Light Illuminate On You (0)
- 17: Mi AI Speaker Review | Compact and Beautiful, New fashion for Smart Technology (0)
- 15: Just a dual Camera Phone? 10 Details Let You Fall in Love with Xiaomi Mi5X (0)
- 13: [Xiaomi weekly] The ultimate carnival of Double 11 and Mi MIX 2 Full Ceramic Body on sale. (0)
- 11: Mi Pen – a signature experience and a cost-effective option (1)
- 09: Is It Worth to Buy | Xiaomi Air Purifier Pro Review (0)
- 07: Weekly Xiaomi News (Oct.30th-Nov.5th) (0)
- 06: Xiaomi Noise Cancelling Headphones In depth Review (1)
- 04: Which is worth to buy? XiaomiMi Wifi Router 3C or Mi Router 3 (0)
- 03: Mi news that were making Headlines this Week（10.23~10.29） (0)
- 01: Xiaomi Mi VR Headset In-depth Review | Is It Worth to Buy? (0)
- 30: The Way to Spoil Your Ears | Review on Mi In Ear Headphones Pro (2)
- 27: Xiaomi Power Bank 2 Review – All You Need to Know About It. (1)
- 26: Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy? (12)
- 23: Is It Worth to Buy? | Xiaomi Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp Review (0)
- 20: Xiaomi Mi Redmi 5A Released : Will It Be Another Ten Million Sells Product? (0)
- 19: Your journey partner -Xiaomi multi-functional bag- experience (0)
- 17: Xiaomi iHealth Thermometer – Your Household Essential (1)
- 14: In-depth Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Review, Xiaomi’s Best Camera Phone (2)
- 11: Why Is Xiaomi So Cheap With High Specs? CEO Lei Jun Reveal The Secrets! (1)
- 10: Simple Way to Turn Your Xiaomi Phones Into Transparent Screen (0)
- 09: The Secret | Microcrystalline Zirconium Ceramic Material Used in Xiaomi Mi Mix 2? (0)
- 08: Full Screen phone 2017, iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – Who Win? (2)
- 07: iPhone x vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, which phone is worth buying (1)
- 05: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Sound-guided Speaker Design – Detailed Review (0)
- 05: The Best Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Review: Insight Xiaomi Latest Phone (5)